If you’ve been wanting to try Kindle Unlimited, don’t miss this 3-month Kindle Unlimited Trial for just $0.99! It’s a great opportunity to score some fantastic reads on a budget.
For a limited time only, you can sign up to get a 3-month subscription to Kindle Unlimited for just $0.99!
Since Kindle Unlimited is usually priced at $9.99 per month, this is a HUGE savings of $28.98!
This is a fantastic deal and we haven’t seen a Kindle Unlimited deal is a really long time.
When you sign up for this deal, you’ll get access to over 700,000 ebooks and thousands of audiobooks — all for $0.99!
3-Month Kindle Unlimited Trial for $0.99
Interested in this deal? Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for a 3-month subscription to Kindle Unlimited for $0.99.
- Click on the Kindle Unlimited tab in your Amazon bar to search for available titles (you can search individually or sort by genre).
- You’ll be able to add up to 10 titles to your Kindle Unlimited account at a time.
- Once you’ve finished reading a title, just return it and borrow another.
- You can read or listen to the titles on any device with the free Kindle app.
- Be sure to cancel your subscription before your 3 month subscription is up, otherwise, you’ll be charged $9.99 per month.
Want some other suggestions of great titles to read that you can possibly read for FREE with your Kindle Unlimited Trial? Here are some other great reads that are currently available:
- Dear Bob and Sue — I read this book last year and loved it! And it inspired me to want to visit all the National Parks!
- Beneath a Scarlet Sky — This has been on my to-read list for over a year!
- Manage Your Day-to-Day — This one had some great inspiration in it.
- The Miracle Morning — A good title if you struggle with mornings.
- I’d Rather Be Reading — I enjoyed this short book by Anne Bogel.
- Your Best Year Ever: A 5-Step Plan for Achieving Your Most Important Goals — I’ve been wanting to read this new book by Michael Hyatt.
- The Complete Ketogenic Diet for Beginners — If you’re interested in trying a Keto diet, this might be a good resource! It’s the #1 ketogenic cookbook on Amazon.
- Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life — If you have trouble saying “no” as often as you should, this looks like a really great read that has over 4,000 5-star ratings.
I’d love to know what other titles you find that you can read on Kindle Unlimited with this great deal!
To be honest, I don’t think this service is worth paying $9.99 per month (the usual rate) for. However, I think it’s every bit worth paying just $0.99 for three months! Even if you only read 2-3 books, it’s totally worth it!
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!