Just a quick reminder — this deal ends at midnight tonight! Some of you told me you were seriously considering ordering as a result of reading my honest review, so I wanted to re-post this as a reminder!
I take what we promote here very, very seriously. And I’m super careful that we only promote deals and offers that I feel are a great value!
Yesterday, we posted an offer for The Ultimate Productivity Bundle. I thought it was valuable enough (and a good enough offer!) to promote. I had looked through it briefly and I know the folks from Ultimate Bundles well and trust that they put together quality bundles, so I felt comfortable sharing it.
I didn’t know if many of you would be interested in it, so I have to admit I was shocked when a LOT of you purchased it. (Note: If you decide — after reading this review — that you wish you wouldn’t have purchased it, they offer a 30-day money back guarantee!)
Because so many of you were excited about it and purchased it, I spent hours today going through every single resource in it so I could share my honest thoughts on The Ultimate Productivity Bundle and could share some of the products I thought would be worth going through, for those who have already purchased or were thinking of purchasing.
Here were my honest thoughts:
- Some of the products had an inflated price tag. This is a pet peeve of mine. Don’t put $29 on a product just to make it sound more impressive. While The Ultimately Productivity Bundle is supposedly valued at $1500, I’m going to be honest and say that I felt at least 25% of the products had an inflated price tag. And I likely wouldn’t use at least 60% of them, so for me, the value would be really and truly more like a few hundred dollars, not $1500.
- There weren’t as many products in it as I was expecting. I was surprised that there weren’t more like 60-70 products in it (there are only 46 products in it). I think I’m used to them having that many when it’s the Homemaking Bundle, so I thought the options weren’t as plentiful as I was hoping for.
- I wish there had been more ebooks. While courses are great, I often prefer ebooks because they are easier for me to read and digest — especially since I’m a fast reader and sometimes skim (Shh! Don’t tell anyone!). There are only 5 ebooks in this bundle and the rest of the products are printables or courses.
- Some of the printables were poorly designed. I know that we don’t always have the highest quality design on things we offer because of various reasons and I know sometimes you just do the best you can do, but I found that at least 30% of the printables were ones I would never consider using because they just looked like they were designed by someone who didn’t have a lot of design experience or it just was not my style at all.
- A few products felt very clunky to download. I noticed there were a number of .zip files as well as some courses that seemed to require multiple hoops to jump through to get them to download. It felt like it sort of flew in the face of productivity to have to go to quite a bit of effort to download a product in order to be able to use it.
- There were a number of really helpful and well-designed printables. I was impressed with how many different styles of printables this bundle offered. If you love printables, you will just adore this bundle! So many great options to choose from!
- I loved that many of the resources were created by people who aren’t naturally organized. It seems like many times, productivity classes and courses and ebooks are created by naturally organized people. This was not the case with many of the products in this bundle — many of the creators said they were more of a Type B, laid back personality — and that’s why I feel like it has much wider appeal.
- The bundle offered a variety of printable planners. If you are looking for a planner for yourself and you’re okay with printing it yourself, you’ve got a wealth of choices in this bundle!
- There were some really high quality products. There were some really high quality products in the bundle that I felt would make it worth the price tag ($49.97) if you would use these and they would help your life be more organized. Like I said, I went through each and every product to pick out the ones I felt were the highest quality and value and something I would personally use or that I thought would be really helpful to other people.
Here were my top 4 favorites:
This PDF download not only offers some great tips for getting your kids to help around the house and suggested chore ideas for different ages, but you get customizable rotating chore chart systems for your family!
This may have been one of my favorite resources in the bundle. It’s an inspirational ebook with very practical tips on how to get your kids to go from being couch potatoes to being assets in your home — without having some rigid system that was designed for Type A moms.
There are lots of helpful charts and hands-on examples in the book, like this:
If you’re frustrated that your kids aren’t more disciplined and diligent but you just don’t know where to start, you’ll find a lot of fantastic help in this short but highly actionable ebook.
This course was one of the most beautiful and value-packed courses in the bundle and I couldn’t believe all you got for the price. It definitely was not one of the products that I felt had an inflated price tag.
One of the best parts of it is where Beth Anne shows you just how much you can get done in 10 minutes. She’s not a Type A personality, so her advice will work for pretty much every personality type.
Okay, so full disclosure here: I am not a Trello person and I don’t think I ever will be. BUT, I do believe that it can be an amazing organizational system for many people and I wanted to highlight this course because it was so well done and helpful for those who are looking for a better way to organize their life and thoughts and projects.
It’s only available until February 25, 2019. You’ll get access to these 4 products + 42 other resources including a number of printable planners and other time management and organizational and goal-setting resources! Go here to read more.
Did you purchase The Ultimate Productivity Bundle? If so, I’d love to hear your thoughts on it!
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!