Download a set of free printable Christmas Budget Worksheets.
Sign up for a free Preparing Your Heart for Advent 5-Day Devotional Series.
Download a free 10 Days Without Complaining Thanksgiving Printable for kids.
NOTE: These limited time sale prices have been extended through the weekend, so be sure to take advantage of these before the prices go back up! (And all of the links and prices are fixed now!)
Are you looking for non-toy gift ideas this year for Christmas? One non-toy gift I love giving my kids is magazine subscriptions!
My kids LOVE getting magazines as gifts because it means they’ll get fun mail every month all year long! Then you can recycle them or pass them on when you’re through with them.
Here are 13 suggestions for fun magazine subscriptions for kids that our family has loved and my readers also highly recommended:
I am SO excited that for a limited time only, we are able to offer exclusive savings on all of the magazines listed below (thanks to DiscountMags working hard to get these LOW prices for us)! When you click over for each magazine, you’ll see the sale price listed. No coupon code is required! These prices are valid through Friday, November 17, 2017.
1. Highlights Magazine — This is a top children’s magazine that makes learning fun and adventurous through the use of hidden pictures, games, puzzles, and other interactive activities. Choose from Highlights for Children (ages 6-12), Highlights High Five (ages 2-6), or Highlights Hello (for ages 0-2).
2. American Girl Magazine — A great alternative to more traditional teen magazines, each issue of this magazine includes craft ideas, puzzles, contests, advice, games, and other fun activities and articles. Each issue celebrates girls’ creativity, confidence, and independence. It is perfect for girls ages 8 and up.
3. Thomas & Friends Magazine — For ages 2-7, each issue of this hugely popular magazine is filled with stories your children will love, a collectible poster you can hang on your wall, and a pull out workbook filled with activities like counting, matching, and reading.
4. Peppa Pig Magazine — Perfect for young Peppa fans ages 2-7, this highly-rated magazine is packed full of games, puzzles, stories, crafts, posters, and more.
5. Sports Illustrated Kids Magazine — This magazine is not only a fun and entertaining way to promote reading, but also serves as a wonderful and wholesome source of inspiration for young kids who love the world of sports. Edited for children 8 years and up, the magazine features great news articles, player profiles, and much more.
6. National Geographic Kids Magazine — This award winning magazine features a combination of facts, photos, and fun for kids. The articles are designed to inspire children to learn about their world around them and consist of incredible information about science, technology, animals, geography, archaeology, and pop culture. Each issue also comes with jokes, fun games, and activities. Choose from the Kids version for ages 6 & up or the Little Kids version for ages 3-6.
7. Sparkle World Magazine — This magazine features Care Bears, Strawberry Shortcake, Angelina Ballerina, and more. Each issue is packed with these popular characters, activities, games, posters, stickers and more. It is suited for younger girls ages 3 and up.
8. Disney Princess Magazine — This magazine is for girls ages 4-9 and is filled with magical stories, fun projects, games, activities, and more. It is narrated by Disney’s leading ladies like Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, and Snow White and every issue features a pull out poster your child can hang on her wall.
9. Babybug Magazine — This magazine is for infants and toddlers up to 3 years old. It’s a unique magazine, because it’s one that parents and their babies can enjoy together. It’s filled with colorful pictures and simple rhymes and stories that can be read together.
10. Zoobooks Magazine — This is the kid’s magazine for animal lovers. It brings the excitement of the zoo right into your home. Each issue features breath-taking photography, fascinating articles, facts, and diagrams that brings the animal world alive.
11. Jack & Jill Magazine — This magazine teaches young readers ages 7-10 about health, self-confidence, and better living through humor and adventurous stories. It also features regular publication of reader’s stories, poems, photos, and artwork.
12. Ranger Rick Magazine — Published by the National Wildlife Federation, this magazine is designed for boys and girls ages 7-12 who love the outdoors. Each issue is packed with full-color photos of animals and stories of adventure. It focuses on teaching young kids about wildlife, nature, and conservation.
13. LEGO Life Magazine — This is one of my kids’ favorite magazines, and the best part is that a two-year subscription is totally FREE! This magazine is the ultimate print experience for young LEGO fans, and it is filled with stuff like comics, fun activities, challenging competitions, and interviews. Readers can keep up with their favorite characters and themes, and discover what other LEGO builders are creating.
Don’t forget to grab these titles while they’re on HUGE discount — valid through Monday, November 20, 2017!
BONUS magazine we love: Clubhouse Magazine — You know how our family is HUGE fans of Adventures in Odyssey! So it’s only natural that my kids LOVE Clubhouse magazine! This Christian kids’ magazine for ages 8-12 reinforces family closeness with hands-on activities, challenging puzzles and exciting stories. (Discount Magazines doesn’t offer this magazine, so I don’t have a discounted price to offer you, unfortunately.)